DCNS has always confirmed its will to link suppliers, and SMEs in particular, to its growth. Incidentally, it is one of the priorities in the SME program.
Because innovation is embedded in DCNS’s DNA, 8 to 10% ot its turnover is invested in this area. As such, the Group has made its work with SME’s one of its pivot points in R&D policy. DCNS particulary develops this collaboration with innovative SMEs.
By signing the Charter on publicly funded companies in favor of the creation and growth of innovative SMEs, the Group, in the same way as the other signatories, is committed to :
- Ensuring SMEs easy access to large-company innovation axes and assisting them in their innovation projects.
- Encouraging SMEs to use their results to expand to other markets.
- Adapting the purchasing process in favor of innovation.
- Investing in innovative SMEs and contributing to their growth.
- Setting up a specific managing plan within the companies.
DCNS is particularly interested in SMEs that develop technologies and skills in the following areas :
- Life on board
- Naval and submarine communications
- On-board decision support systems (hardware & software)
- IT, operating and managing systems
- Industrial processes and methods
- Processes and methods, tertiary-sector activities
- Processes and methods, engineering activities
- Navigation, identification and surveillance
- Warfare abilities (surface, submarine, asymmetric threats)
- Energetic efficiency, industrial and tertiary-sector areas
- Energetic efficiency and on-board propulsion
- Acoustic efficiency and signature management
- Renewable marine energies
- Materials, products and composites
If your activity matches one of these areas, feel free to send us your application by completing our registration form SMEs promoting innovation.