Corvette GOWIND® COMBAT The new light global combatant
Aero maritime surveillance of wide areas, gathering of intelligence, fight against illegal activities at sea, protection of maritime sea-lines against any type of attacks, joint operations in particular close to the littoral : those are the missions that GOWIND® Combat, the new DCNS corvette, can be given
A true light frigate
Integrated with SETIS®, a combat system derived from FREMM, GOWIND® Combat can tackle air, surface and submarine threats. The shock-resistant platform (built according to military standards), the small radar cross-section together with an excellent acoustic signature make it a high-performance surface combatant.
A cost-effective solution
GOWIND® Combat can be operated by a limited crew and has been designed to offer great at-sea availability and reduced life cycle costs.
An advanced surface combatant
An integrated mast gives a tactical advantage of a panoramic detection and also the industry advantage to make the system integration and support easier. Drones integration is validated onboard GOWIND® L’Adroit OPV and obtained results are pluggable in GOWIND Combat.
- Length 101 m
- Beam 15,2 m
- Displacement 2000t class
- Range at cruising speed 3000 to 5000 nautical miles
- Endurance Three weeks without replenishment at sea
- Speed 27 knots
- Crew (national navy) 65
- Additional accommodation 15 persons
- Main equipment (customizable configuration) 3D search radar, EW suite,
- _12 surface-to-air missiles in VLS,
- _8 surface-to-sea missiles,
- _1 57 or 76 mm gun,
- _2 remote control small calibre guns,
- _Sonar suite, Torpedo launching system,
- _ Helicopter and/or UAV