Helicopter landing grids
DCNS' helicopter landing grids allow any helicopter or any UAV fitted with a harpoon to land or take off from the ship's deck in fully safe conditions, without any assitance, even in rough seas and bad weather.
DCNS lean on its 40 years’ experience to propose a range of products adapted to the different types of helicopters or UAVs.
DCNS’ range of products :
– 27-07 MKII for helicopters < 18t (NH90, EH101)
– 27-07 for helicopters < 18t (Super Puma, Sea King)
– 27-08 for helicopters < 10 t (Alouette III, Panther, Lynx)
– 18-08 for helicopters < 10 t (Alouette III, Panther, Lynx)
– 18-UAV for UAV-VTOL (Fire Scout, Orka…)
- Highly resistant steels to allow safe landing even for the heavisest helicopters (NH90, EH101, …)
– Fully compliant with STANAG 1276, hence compatible with a wide range of helicopters and UAV-VTOL fitted with a standard harpoon
– Easily integrated on the ship’s deck, for new built ships or during retrofit
– Minor maintenance required
40 years of experience, more than 400 grids for 29 client Navies:
Argentine, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italie, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, New-Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America