Watertight doors and hatches
Watertight doors and hatches allow access onboard or passage through bulkeads, while preserving pressure hull integrity.
DCNS’ century-year-old feedback in shipbuilding enables to design and manufacture watertight doors and hatches that resist to pressure up to the maximum operating depth.
Pressure and shocks resistance
– self-sealing design
– integrated balancing system enabling easy opening/closing
– corrosion resistant materials
– range of typical hatches’ diameters: 600, 700, 800, 900 mm or custom-made
– hydraulic operating system independent from the submarine’s main hydraulic circuit.
– operable even through extreme conditions of list, trim, roll or pitch.
9 client Navies in the past 50 years:
Brazil, Chile, France, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Portugal, South Africa, Spain