SETIS Naval task force system
- Centralized and fully integrated system
- Scalable and evolutive
- Full joint operation capability with SIC21, NAOS and LINKS
- Robust-long-range-sensor-weapon chain
SETIS is the latest multi-role integrated Combat System. Specifically designed for high demanding multi-mission frigates, SETIS features advanced algorithms to detect, identify and react immediately to threats with the most appropriate weapon system. Two versions are available: combat integration for corvettes and light frigates, combat supremacy for frigates and destroyers.
SETIS combines a large range of equipment, sensors and weapons for both attack and defence in real time. Adapted to all kinds of joint operations, SETIS is fully interoperable with national, NATO or allied Tactical Data Links. It can also be incorporated with the NAOS Command Support System, interoperable with MCCIS, SIC 21…
DCNS, as the French Navy’s prime contractor, has the expertise and industrial capacity to provide life-long support for its systems.
– 2D/3D multifunction radars
– Optronics, radar and ESM communication
– Hull-mounted sonar, towed array sonar
– Decoy launching system (anti-torpedo)
– Guns from 12,7 mm to 127 mm
– Surface-surface, surface-air, and cruise missiles
– ESM and/or optronic fire control system
– Torpedo launching system
– Tactical data links: L11, L16, L22, J-SAT or non NATO standards
– A Command Support System (NAOS)
– A 10 ton class helicopter
– A RHIB for special forces
– UXV integration and control
40 years of experience
– F70 class ASW frigate
– Cassard class AAW frigates
– Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier
– Forbin class AAW frigates in cooperation
– Mistral class LHD
– La Fayette class frigates
– FREMM multimission frigate
– OP3A CS modernisation project.
– NiteroÍí modernisation programmes.
Royal Moroccan Navy:
– FREMM frigate.
-Hauk modernisation programme
– Skjold-type FPB
Saudi Arabian Navy:
– SAWARI I and SAWARI II frigates.
South African Navy:
– MEKO frigates.
Kuwait Naval Forces:
– GAROH combatants.
– La Fayette class frigates.