Maritime Surveillance MARSI Maritime sovereignty at hand
- Grouping of sea proven systems for coastal safety, security and Exclusive Economic Zone
- Specially designed for maritime safety and security
- High level of integration in existing system
- Result of DCNS expertise in the field
In the face of piracy, illegal trafficking and immigration, countries put in place the appropriate means of actions to defend their territory. DCNS offers a complete solution for maritime surveillance and intervention to ensure coastal safety and security, the maintenance of public order, the protection of life and property, environmental and Exclusive Economic Zones protection and finally, coordination of actions against illicit activity.
Expert in complex naval systems integration, DCNS has positioned itself as a strong partner for marine and coastguard services. The OPV Gowind with its own combat system Polaris® is efficient in ensuring coastal missions. The Matrics module dedicated to maritime surveillance is integrated in Polaris®, and contributes efficiently to the functioning of SIMAR.
Operating under MARSI, the OPV Gowind is the most appropriate means of intervention with high-speed craft for Special Forces (RHIB), UAV VTOL or a helicopter. It can ensure all missions of intervention accurately and has a high degree of endurance, performance, interoperability and responsiveness.
In addition, the OPV can also accommodate modules for mine warfare.
Extensive connectivity and interoperability:
- A system of maritime surveillance and security as MATRICS
- A support system for Recognized Maritime Picture (RMP).